The ST25T product family offers a wide range of NFC / RFID tags with memory sizes from 512-bits to 64-Kbit. They include short-range (ISO / IEC 14443 Type A or B) and long-range (ISO / IEC 15693) products for covering the below standards and applications.
- ST25TA series: ISO 14443 Type A NFC Forum Type 4 certified tags suited for smart posters, business cards, gaming, NFC tags and more.
- ST25TB series: ISO 14443 Type B compliant enabling contactless ticketing for mass transit and transport applications.
- ST25TV series: ISO 15693 NFC Forum Type 5 certified tags suited for product identification, anti-counterfeiting, gaming applications and more.
The benefit of our 10 years longevity program is available to a part of the devices making them suitable for deployment in Industrial-grade and Medical NFC / RFID applications.
ST25 Webapp - Use your Android phone to communicate with ST25 NFC / RFID Tags without having to download any application.
- NFC Forum
- 13.56MHz HF interface
- Up to 32-bit counter with anti-tearing
- Field detect (GPO)
- OTP bytes
- From 512bit to 64-Kbit
- Up to 200 years data retention
- 1M erase-write cycles
- Up to 128-bit password
- Evaluation boards
- Antenna Design Tool
- Associated software
- ST Community