SEGGER’s Flasher Hub controls up to 24 Flasher Compact units serving as individual channels for parallel, high-speed gang programming. Each channel can be configured to program a different device with a different firmware image.
The Flasher Hub is set up just once per channel configuration using SEGGER's Flasher software package. The software depends on the type of flash chip being programmed. The Hub can receive commands and send results "stand-alone" via TELNET, no desktop PC necessary.
The combination of a single Flasher Hub and multiple Flasher Compacts is the perfect solution for high-volume mass production.
- Scalability: Up to 24 individual parallel programming channels with their own circuit memory
- Built-in web & FTP server for easy setup
- Multi-platform: Includes application software for Linux, macOS, and Windows
- No license required. No hidden costs. No future costs.
- Future proof: Software, firmware updates, and new flash loaders, are free of charge