Follow SENSE’s simple step standardized development process for systems with capacitive touch capabilities.
- Easily design the target schematic of the capacitive touch sensor system using the templated schematics featured in SENSE.
- Integrate the SPICE equivalent of a controller and simulate the system behavior (SPICE analysis) of the target system you want to reach.
Physical Layout Design
- Design the physical layout using templated elements of any touch component (screens, buttons, sliders, wheels, proximity sensors), or simply import a design made in other CAD tools.
- Setup the dielectric stack-up of the device and place the conductive elements accordingly.
- Design or import a pointer and position it on top of the capacitive touch sensor.
Physical Layout Analysis
- Automatically extract the equivalent circuit of the layout, which will include all the major parasitic capacitances and resistances in a netlist format.
- Integrate the SPICE equivalent of a controller and simulate the system behavior (SPICE analysis) of the actual system you imported or designed.
Comparison of target & layout schematics
- Compare the behavior of the target and the layout schematic.
Controller Configuration File
- Configure and tune the controller. Extract the configuration file to use for the tuning of the physical controller of your choice.