The L6562AT is a current-mode PFC controller operating in transition mode (TM). Coming with the same pin-out as its predecessors L6561 and L6562, it offers improved performance.
The highly linear multiplier includes a special circuit, able to reduce AC input current distortion, that allows wide-range-mains operation with an extremely low THD, even over a large load range.
The output voltage is controlled by means of a voltage-mode error amplifier and an accurate (1% @TJ = 25 °C) internal voltage reference.
The device features extremely low consumption (60 μA max. before start-up and < 5.5 mA operating) and includes a disable function suitable for IC remote ON/OFF, which makes it easier to comply with energy saving requirements (Blue Angel, EnergyStar, Energy2000, etc.).
An effective two-step OVP enables to safely handle over-voltages either occurring at start-up or resulting from load disconnection.
The totem-pole output stage, capable of 600 mA source and 800 mA sink current, is suitable to drive high current MOSFETs or IGBTs. This, combined with the other features and the possibility to operate with the proprietary fixed-off-time control, makes the device an excellent low-cost solution for EN61000-3-2 compliant SMPS in excess of 350 W.
- DIP-8/SO-8 packages
- -600/+800 mA totem pole gate driver with active pull-down during UVLO and voltage clamp
- Disable function on E/A input
- Digital leading-edge blanking on current sense
- Guaranteed for extreme temperature range (outdoor)
- Very accurate adjustable output overvoltage protection
- Proprietary multiplier design for minimum THD
- Low (2.5 mA) quiescent current
- 1% (@ TJ = 25 °C) internal reference voltage
- Ultra-low (30 μA) start-up current
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。