The STBC03 is a highly integrated power management, embedding a linear battery charger, a 150 mA LDO, 2 SPDT load switches, and a protection circuit module (PCM) to prevent the battery from being damaged under fault conditions.
The STBC03 uses a CC/CV algorithm to charge the battery; the fast charge and the pre-charge current can be both independently programmed using dedicated resistors. The termination current is set to 5% of the programmed fast charge current, but has fixed values for fast charge currents lower than 20 mA. The battery floating voltage value is programmable and can be set to a value up to 4.45 V.
The STBC03 also features a charger enable input to stop the charging process anytime.
The STBC03 is automatically powered off from the connected battery when the IN pin is not connected to a valid power source (battery mode).
A battery under/overtemperature condition can be detected by using an external circuitry (NTC thermistor).
The STBC03 draws less than 10 nA from the connected battery in shipping mode conditions, so to maximize the battery life during shelf life of the final application. The device is available in the Flip Chip 30 package.
- Charges single-cell Li-Ion batteries with CC/CV algorithm and charge termination
- Fast charge current up to 650 mA adjustable by external resistor
- Pre-charge current from 1 mA
- Adjustable floating voltage up to 4.45 V
- Integrated low quiescent LDO regulator
- Automatic power path management
- Auto-recharge function
- Embedded protection circuit module (PCM) featuring battery overcharge, battery over-discharge and battery overcurrent protections
- Charging timeout
- Shipping mode feature allows battery low leakage when over-discharged
- Very low battery leakage in over-discharge and shutdown mode
- Charger enable input
- Charge/fault status output
- Battery voltage pin to allow external gauging
- Two 3 Ω SPDT load switches
- Available in Flip Chip 30, 400 µm pitch package
- Rugged ±4 kV HBM, ESD protection on the most critical pins
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||工业||N/A|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||-40||85||TAIWAN||1.188 / 1k|