ST's digital multi-phase controllers provide complete power conversion control systems for Intel’s CPU, DDR memory and VCCIO/VMCP power supply requirements.
- Intel Server VR12, VR12.5 and VR13™ compliant
- Fully configurable through PM bus and SVID commands
- Fully digital PWM solutions with 6+1, 4+1, 3+1 and 1+1 phase operation
- STVCOT™ guarantees ultra-fast transient response, fixed frequency operation in steady state, very high efficiency at light load conditions and easy fine tuning.
- Telemetry output from digital controller sends key parameters for GUI display (Power In, Power Out, Vin, Vout, Temperature)
- Embedded non-volatile memory stores configuration parameters and enables Black Box Recorder functionality
- Auto-tuning compensation network simplifies application evaluation of the devices and compensates for drift due to system aging.
- Compact solutions minimize PCB space and cost with external or integrated MOSFET drivers
Highest power conversion efficiency for next-gen datacenters
Digital multiphase controllers
They are available now in VFQFPN48 6x6 mm and VFQFPN40 5x5 mm, with universal footprint and pinout for multi-sourcing.