The L6738 is a single-phase step-down controller with integrated high-current drivers that provides complete control logic and protection to realize a DC-DC converter.
The device flexibility allows the management of conversions with power input VINas low as 1.5 V and the device supply voltage ranging from 5 V to 12 V bus.
The L6738 features a proprietary algorithm that allows light-load efficiency optimization, boosting efficiency without compromising the output voltage ripple.
The integrated 0.8 V reference allows the generation of output voltages with ±0.5% accuracy over line and temperature variations.
The oscillator is programmable up to 600 kHz.
The L6738 provides a programmable dual-level overcurrent protection and overvoltage protection. The current information is monitored across the inductor DCR.
The L6738 is available in a VFQFPN 16 3x3 mm package.
- Flexible power supply from 5 V to 12 V bus
- Power conversion input as low as 1.5 V
- Light-load efficiency optimization
- Embedded bootstrap diode
- VIN detector
- 0.8 V internal reference
- 0.5% output voltage accuracy
- Remote GND recovery
- High-current integrated drivers
- Sensorless and programmable precise-OC sense across inductor DCR
- OV protection
- Programmable oscillator up to 600 kHz
- LS-less to manage pre-bias startup
- Adjustable output voltage
- Disable function
- Internal soft-start
- VFQFPN 16 3x3 mm package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。