The IPS160H is a monolithic device which can drive capacitive, resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to ground; it is specifically designed to match safety integrity level (SIL) applications.
Built-in thermal shutdown protects the chip against overtemperature and short-circuit. In order to minimize the power dissipation when the output is shorted, a non-dissipative short-circuit protection (cut-off) is implemented, it limits both the output average current value and, consequently, the device overheating. The DIAG common diagnostic pin reports the thermal shutdown, open load in off-state and cut-off.
Cut-off delay time can be programmed by an external capacitor.
- 8 V to 60 V operating voltage range
- Minimum output current limitation: 2.6 A
- Non-dissipative short-circuit protection (cut-off)
- Programmable cut-off delay time using external capacitor
- Diagnostic signalization for: open load in off-state, cut-off and junction thermal shutdown
- Fast demagnetization of inductive load
- Ground disconnection protection
- VCC disconnection protection
- Undervoltage lock-out
- Designed to meet IEC 61131-2
- PSSO12 package
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。