The STP4CMP is a charge-pump-based 4-channel LED driver designed for RGB illumination or LCD display backlighting. The STP4CMP works off a battery with an input voltage between 2.7 V and 5.5 V. The device generates regulated current sinks with high absolute and channel-to-channel accuracy to drive up to 4 LEDs. It can support LEDs with forward voltage as high as 3.8 V. The current sink for each channel can be set with 4 individual external resistors. Each channel is controlled independently. The PWM control can be applied directly to the 4 EN (enable) pins to provide brightness control. When enabled, the charge pump, which uses a small ceramic bucket capacitor between C1P and C1N, operates to regulate the VOUT with a clamping voltage at typ. 5 V. The tiny QFN20 (1.8x3.2 mm) package allows the device to be also used for applications with space limitations.
- Operating voltage range: VCC 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Full RGB function support
- 4-channel LED driver with individual ON/OFF control directly from input pins
- Individually programmable output current for the 4 channels through 4 external resistors with a max. capability of 30 mA
- Absolute output current accuracy of max. ±7% and channel-to-channel mismatch of max. ±4%
- Selectable charge pump enable/disable
- Thermal protection
- Small QFN20 (1.8x3.2 mm) package
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
The smart way to design your application
Light on your ideas
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 20 3.2x1.8x0.5||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.