The LD59100 is a 1 A LDO regulator designed for use in various environments. Its N-MOS topology allows reduction of the Rdson of the pass-element, maintaining a very low-dropout voltage even with very low input power supply voltage.
The device features very high PSRR characteristics over a wide frequency band, rendering it suitable for use as a secondary regulator for noise-sensitive applications.
The enable function can be used to further decrease the overall current consumption in shutdown mode.
The LD59100 embeds protection features, such as current limit, thermal shutdown and reverse output current protection.
- Input voltage range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Ultra low-dropout: 200 mV typ. at 1 A
- NMOS topology
- Very high PSRR: 78 dB @ 100 Hz, 70 dB @ 100 kHz
- Very fast response to load variation
- Stable with 1 μF capacitor
- Thermal shutdown
- Current limit
- Adjustable from 1.2 V
- High output voltage accuracy: 1 % typ. (3 % max.)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。