The LDCL015 provides 150 mA of maximum current from an input voltage ranging from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, with a typical dropout voltage of 50 mV. It is stable with no input or output capacitor. Low quiescent current, low noise and capless operation make it suitable for low power battery- powered applications and allows the reduction of board size. Typical power supply rejection ratio is 52 dB at low frequencies, and starts to roll off at 10 kHz. The Enable logic control function puts the LDCL015 in shutdown mode, reducing the total current consumption to less than 1 μA. The device also includes short-circuit constant current limit and thermal protection. Typical applications are mobile phones, personal digital assistants and similar battery-powered systems.
- No input or output capacitor required
- Input voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Very low drop: 50 mV at 100 mA load
- ± 2% output voltage accuracy
- Output voltage tolerance over temperature: ± 3%
- Low noise
- 150 mA guaranteed output current
- Available in fixed and adjustable output voltages, from 0.8 V in 100 mV steps
- Internal current and thermal limit
- Operating temperature range: - 40 °C to 125 °C
- SOT23 5-lead package
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.