STNRGPF01 digital controller
The STNRGPF01 digital controller is an application-specific IC for interleaved PFC boost topologies designed for high power applications. The digital controller IC facilitates IEC 61000-3-2 compliance in high power density designs, delivering high power factor and extremely low THD, with excellent output voltage regulation and flat efficiency curves. The device works in CCM at fixed frequency with average current mode control, in applications based on a mixed signal (analog/digital) architecture.
STW40N60M2 N-channel Power MOSFET
These N-channel Power MOSFETs featuring MDmesh™ M2 technology allow high conversion efficiency through their low on-resistance and optimized switching characteristics.
STPSC12065 SiC diode
This ST SiC diode boosts performance in hard switching conditions and is ideal for PFC applications. Its high forward surge capability ensures good robustness during transient phases.
- Input voltage range: 90 to 265 VAC
- Line frequency range: 47 to 63 Hz
- Maximum output power: 3 kW at 230 Vac
- Output voltage: 400 V
- Peak efficiency: >97.5%
- Power factor: > 0.98 at 20% load
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <5% at 20% load
- Mixed-signal average current mode control, CCM fixed frequency operation
- Switching Frequency: 111 kHz
- Cycle-by-cycle regulation (analog current control loop)
- Input voltage and load feed-forwards
- Phase shedding
- Burst-mode operation
- Overvoltage protection
- Thermal protection