Key Product Benefits
Part of the SPC58 Chorus microcontroller series, the SPC582B60E1 benefits from the comprehensive SPC5 development ecosystem. Designed in compliance with ISO 26262 specifications, SPC58 2B Line MCUs support the ASIL-B safety standard and feature a high number of ISO CAN-FD channels as well as numerous power and performance enhancements.
Integrating a high-performance D/A converter together with powerful MOSFET outputs, the FDA903D is a very compact, powerful power amplifier with outstanding efficiency performance (90%). With a very wide operating range, it comes with a complete diagnostics array specifically designed for automotive applications.
Supporting data rates of up to 1 Mbaud using either shielded or non-shielded lines, the L9616 features adjustable slope control to reduce RFI and EMI for improved sound quality and enhanced signal protection.
- Low Cost – Entry level AVAS Solution
- Possibility to use two different modules playing two different speakers
- Real time monitoring control features both in play and mute mode
- Scalable solution (possibility to select different MCUs with dedicated demo)
- Accessible also for entry-level users providing ready-to-use drivers source code
Based on ST's AutoDevKit™ development initiative, designed to help automotive engineers deal with the increasing complexity of car electronics, our AVAS evaluation solution is a low-cost all-in-one kit that uses up to two different modules controlling two different speakers.
Offering real-time monitoring and control functions in both Play and Mute modes, this scalable solution includes ready-to-use driver source code for entry-level developers.
The Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS) with AutoDevKit consists of an SPC58 2B MCU Discovery board (AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1), a Class-D automotive audio amplifier evaluation board (AEK-AUD-D903V1), and the necessary speakers.
The SPC58 2B MCU Discovery board monitors and controls the FDA903D power amplifier on the AEK-AUD-D903V1 board via I²C and I²S serial interfaces and GPIOs. The MCU board and the audio amplifier board can be wired together directly or via a connector board (AEK-CON-C1D9031) designed to simplify the process hosting L9916 transceivers and sliders to test volume and engine rpm sound changes.
The AVAS solution evaluation kit is fully supported by a complete software ecosystem, which includes the SPC5Studio development environment, SPC5 debugging software for Windows (SPC5-UDESTK-SW) and the AutoDevKit library plugin (STSW-AUTODEVKIT) for SPC5Studio containing the FDA903D power amplifier driver as well as sample application code.
|产品型号||一般描述||Marketing Status||Manufacturer Name||下载|
|SPC5-UDESTKSW||SPC5-UDESTK Debugging Software for Windows||Active||-||Go to site|
|STSW-AUTODEVKIT||AutoDevKit library plugin for SPC5-STUDIO||Active||-|
All Evaluation Features
- The AVAS AutoDevKit configuration is enhanced with two potentiometers; one for simulating the engine rpm variation, and a second one to adjust the sound volume.
- Different demo applications are included for sound generation. Both Mono and Stereo sounds, based on existing WAV files, are available. It is also possible to generate custom audio samples to send to the audio power amplifier (engine sound simulator).
- AVAS architecture based on AutoDevKit user manual (UM2719) provides detailed information on configuring the hardware and generating custom audio samples.
Automotive Analog and Power
Automotive Infotainment and Telematics
|FDA903D||1 x 45 W D类数字输入汽车级功率放大器，具有负载电流监测和宽工作电压范围，用于汽车音频和通信应用，裸露底部焊盘|
|SPC582B60E1||用于汽车一般用途应用的32位Power Architecture MCU - Chorus系列|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-SSASF011101V1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.