The STCC2540 device integrates, in one package, a USB charger controller, a wide bandwidth data switch, and a high current power switch. The device emulates several profiles compatible with the USB battery charging standard, BC1.2, Chinese telecommunications standard YD/T 1591-2009, and proprietary charger modes.
The device asserts the charging flag in DCP modes if the charging current is higher than the threshold. In CDP mode, it asserts the charging flag after the CDP negotiation if the charging current is higher than the threshold.
After the current drops below the threshold, the output is deasserted, allowing the host to turn off the high power DC-DC converter and reduce overall consumption in S4/S5 states, which is critical when the host is battery supplied.
- Compliant with USB charging specifications BC1.2, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 standards
- Compliant with Chinese telecommunications industry standard YD/T 1591-2009
- Compatible with proprietary charging mode (Apple®1 A / 2 A, BlackBerry®, Korean tablets)
- Wide bandwidth, low-loss USB 2.0 data switch
- Integrated VBUSpower switch with low RONof 65 mΩ
- Constant current mode overcurrent protection
- Soft-start to limit inrush current
- Adjustable current limit up to 2.8 A
- Short-circuit, thermal and undervoltage protection
- Reverse voltage and reverse current protection
- Deglitched fault reporting output
- Supports remote wakeup in S3
- Charging indication output in DCP and CDP modes
- Package: VFQFPN 16L 3 x 3 x 0.8 mm with exposed pad
- Temperature range: -40 up to 85 °C
- UL and CB recognized components (UL file number: E354278)
|VFQFPN 16 3x3x0.8||工业||Ecopack3|| |
Package:VFQFPN 16 3x3x0.8
VFQFPN 16 3x3x0.8
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.