This device offers a blocking voltage up to 800 V, high commutation and noise immunity, all required for inductive load control.
The thermal management in application is improved thanks to its high maximum junction temperature (Tj = 150 °C).
It enables applications to be compliant with IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5.
- Triac with self overvoltage protection
- High static immunity and dynamic commutation
- 800 V VDRM/VRRM
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- TO-220FPAB insulated package 2000 VRMS
- ECOPACK®2 and RoHs compliant component
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.