The ACST310-8B belongs to the ACS™ / ACST power switch family built with A.S.D.®(application specific discrete) technology. This high performance device is suited to home appliances or industrial systems and drives loads up to 3 A.
This ACST310-8B switch embeds a Triac structure with a high voltage clamping device able to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line transients such as those described in the IEC 61000-4-5 standard.The component needs a low gate current to be activated (IGT max. 10 mA) and still shows a high electrical noise immunity complying with IEC standards such as IEC 61000-4-4 (fast transient burst test).
- AC switch with self over voltage protection
- Microcontroller direct driven (low gate current max. 10 mA)
- Three quadrants (Q1, Q2 and Q3)
- UL94-V0 certified resin (flammability)
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。