The ACST310-8FP belongs to the ACS™ / ACST power switch family built with A.S.D.®(application specific discrete) technology. This high performance device is suited to home appliances or industrial systems and drives loads up to 3 A.
This ACST310-8FP switch embeds a Triac structure and a high voltage clamping device able to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line transients such as those described in the IEC 61000-4-5 standard.The component needs a low gate current to be activated (IGT max. 10 mA) and still shows a high electrical noise immunity complying with IEC standards such as IEC 61000-4-4 (fast transient burst test). It provides UL certified insulation rated at 2000 VRMS(file ref: E81734).
- AC switch with self over voltage protection
- Microcontroller direct driven (low gate current max. 10 mA)
- Three quadrants (Q1, Q2 and Q3)
- UL94-V0 qualified resin (flammability)
- Complies with UL standards UL1557
- Insulated voltage: 2000 VRMS
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Enables equipment to meet IEC61000-4-5
- High immunity against fast transients described in IEC61000-4-4 standard
- Needs no external overvoltage protection
- High off-state reliability power device
- Interfaces directly with the microcontroller
- Reduces component count
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.