Housed in a fullpack package, this sensitive device fits all sorts of control modes.
It is ideal for applications such as overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, light dimmers, inrush current-limiting circuits, capacitive discharge ignition and voltage regulation circuits.
- On-state RMS current IT(RMS) = 12 A
- Low gate triggering current IGT = 200 µA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- UL 1557 standard certified (file ref.: E81734)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.