The BlueNRG-MS is a very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specification v4.2. The BlueNRG-MS supports multiple roles simultaneously and can act at the same time as Bluetooth smart sensor and hub device.
The Bluetooth Low Energy stack runs on the embedded ARM Cortex-M0 core. The stack is stored on the on-chip non-volatile Flash memory and can be easily upgraded via SPI.
The device comes pre-programmed with a production-ready stack image(Its version could change at any time without notice). A different or more up-to-date stack image can be downloaded from the ST website and programmed on the device through the ST provided software tools.
The BlueNRG-MS allows applications to meet the tight advisable peak current requirements imposed by standard coin cell batteries.
The maximum peak current is only 10 mA at 1 dBm output power. Ultra low-power sleep modes and very short transition times between operating modes allow very low average current consumption, resulting in longer battery life.
The BlueNRG-MS offers the option of interfacing with external microcontrollers via SPI transport layer.
- Bluetooth specification v4.2 compliant master and slave single-mode Bluetooth low energy network processor
- Embedded Bluetooth low energy protocol stack: GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL,RF-PHY
- Bluetooth low energy profiles provided separately
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- 8.2 mA maximum TX current(@0 dBm, 3.0 V)
- Down to 1.7 μA current consumption with active BLE stack
- Integrated linear regulator and DC-DC step-down converter
- Up to +8 dBm available output power(at antenna connector)
- Excellent RF link budget(up to 96 dB)
- Accurate RSSI to allow power control
- Proprietary application controller interface (ACI), SPI based, allows interfacing with an external host application microcontroller
- Full link controller and host security
- High performance, ultra-low power Cortex-M0 32-bit based architecture core
- Upgradable BLE stack(stored in embedded Flash memory, via SPI)
- AES security co-processor
- Low power modes
- 16 or 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 12 MHz ring oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz ring oscillator
- Battery voltage monitor
- Compliant with the following radio frequency regulations: ETSI EN 300 328, EN 300 440, FCC CFR47 Part 15, ARIB STD-T66
- Available in QFN32 (5x5 mm) and WLCSP34 (2.66x2.56 mm) packages
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
|VFQFPN32 5X5X0.9 3.6X3.6EP 0.5P||Industrial||Ecopack3|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。