Get basic information about STM32L0 low power MCU family starting from its system and standard peripherals then via its low power modes and low power peripherals.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to easily develop high performance and low power MCU based on powerful 32-bit microcontroller architecture
- Developers looking for a way to optimize their current applications in terms of power consumption
Benefits you will take away
- Understand the STM32L0 architecture including a Cortex-M0+ core and new peripherals.
- Manage the MCU to achieve lowest possible current consumption
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- Each course takes approximately 55 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of STM32L0 system peripherals
- Overview of STM32L0 standard peripherals
- Low Power Modes within STM32L0
- Low Power Peripherals in STM32L0
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics STM32H747XIH6 microcontroller, designed to simplify user application development.