On-line workshop with practical hands-on training classes covering 3-phase BLDC motor control using the STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.x and TrueStudio toolchain.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in BLDC motor control
- Engineers looking for easy and fast way to start FOC motor control applications
- Engineers who wish to fine-tune their motor’s control
Benefits you will take away
- Characterize a three-phase BLDC motor
- Overview of latest ST products and their Ecosystem for Motor Control
- Practical quick and easy development of Motor Control drives
- How to move smoothly from motor drive evaluation to further project development
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction & Hardware getting started
Lab 1: Quick hands-on to test of used hardware
- ST Motor Profiler
Lab 2: Automating Characterization of Three Phase BLDC Motor with the Motor Profiler
- ST Motor Control Workbench
Lab 3: Motor Control Workbench flow with STM32CubeMX and STM32 TrueSTUDIO
- Motor Control application tuning
Lab 4: How to Control and Tune your motor using the Motor Control Workbench and its Monitor
- ST Motor Control FOC library & STM32CubeMX
Lab 5: Using Motor Control library API’s
Lab 6: Integration of additional IP’s to your Motor Control project using STM32CubeMX
- NUCLEO-F303RE board
- X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 evaluation board
- USB cable -> USB 2.0 A Male to Mini USB
- 3phase motor (i.e. Gimbal GBM2804-100T)
- AD/DC power supply 12VDC @1.5A
- Laptop with preinstalled software available in dedicated installation file.
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz
How to program the STM32WB dual core in single operation, through STM32CubeProgrammer or through code example delivered in Software package.
Learn how to use the X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube. Discover the steps required to generate a BLE sample application with STM32CubeMX using a NUCLEO-F401RE, a X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and the STBLESensor app for Android and iOS.