Focusing on brushless DC (BLDC) motors, this online course explains how to measure motor parameters and covers field-oriented control (FOC) techniques.This is the first part of a series of online courses designed to help developers get the most out of their Motor Control applications
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for basic information about motor construction and control methods
- Engineers who wish to better understand how to control BLDC motors more efficiently by fine-tuning their application using specific motor parameters
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding of basic Motor Control vocabulary and concepts including motor parameters
- Knowledge and skills required to participate in the related MOOCs in this series of Motor Control courses.
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- The course takes approximately 40 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of motor control theory for brushless DC (BLDC) motors
- Detailed description of the measurement process of the final motor parameters to fine-tune the control mechanism