STM32CubeMX can be used to include additional X-Cube libraries, which are supporting MEMS or BlueNRG components. It gives opportunity to run existing examples on dedicated hardware platform.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in integration an additional software (into STM32CubeMX generated projects)
- Engineers who wish to understand more advanced features within STM32CubeMX application
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding how to add an X-Cube pack into STM32CubeMX
- Understanding how to include and configure X-Cube pack code within your projects
- Understanding how to build X-Cube pack based examples on your hardware
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Workshop introduction and objectives
- Hands-on: Installing and configuring an X-CUBE- package
- Hands-on: Building and testing the package
- NUCLEO-L053RB board
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 board
- miniUSB cable
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
- Android or iOS based phone with preinstalled the following software:
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
A new development approach and toolset for Automotive Applications
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz