STM32WB – RF guidelines MOOC
STM32WB – RF guidelines
Highlighting important knowledge for correct RF design of application. Evaluation of meaning of the individual components in RF chain and simplifying it enough understood for beginners in this specific RF area.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers who want to deepen their knowledge of RF part design for STM32WB
- Engineers who are looking for a more appropriate or alternative solution for their application
- Engineers who are looking for an introduction to RF oriented design, all in one place
Benefits you will take away
- Useful information for individual parts of the RF path. Possibilities of components selection, their proper implementation and way for verification of the design
- General view to RF layout and consequences in case of improper design
- Impact of the design to the RF system performance
- Overview of STM32WB RF part
- Description of the RF system for STM32WB in terms of schematic and layout
- Procedure for adapting components by RF approach
- Talking over the important parameters of dielectric material, correct composition of layers, selecting proper transmission line
- Proper positioning of antennas and other elements to each other
- Practical component selection, RF track design tips for adjusting and maximizing the power transfer
There are no special prerequisites for this session.
- Slides from the session are available here
- AN5165 Development of RF hardware using STM32WB microcontrollers
- AN5129 Low cost PCB antenna for 2.4 GHz radio: meander design for STM32WB Series
- AN5290 Minimal BOM for STM32WB Series microcontrollers
- AN5434 On-board antennas reference design for the STM32WB Series MCUs
- MLPF-WB55-01E3 2.4 GHz low pass filter matched to STM32WB55Cx/Rx
- MLPF-WB55-02E3 2.4 GHz low pass filter matched to STM32WB55Vx
STM32CubeMX is part of the STM32Cube initiative designed to simplify and accelerate the development of applications for STM32 microcontrollers. STM32CubeMX offers the possibility to generate C projects using embedded software offers packages like CMSIS-Pack compliant software packs. Starting with the 6.0.0 revision, STM32CubeMX is delivered with STM32PackCreator, an STM32 pack creation graphical companion tool, whose main purpose is the creation of software packs.
The STEVAL-DPSTPFC1 3.6 kW bridgeless totem pole boost circuit achieves a digital power factor correction (PFC) with inrush current limiter (ICL). It helps you to design an innovative topology with the latest ST power kit devices: a silicon carbide MOSFET (SCTW35N65G2V), a thyristor SCR (TN3050H-12WY), an isolated FET driver (STGAP2S) and a 32-bit MCU (STM32F334).
Person Presence Detection is one of the demo available in our new FP-AI-VISION1 function pack. Running on STM32H7 and STM32L4 this demo shows you how wide is the panel of Artificial Intelligence applications you can develop on STM32 thanks to STM32Cube.AI