STM32 Graphics workshop MOOC
STM32 Graphics workshop
STM32 with new X-CUBE-TouchGFX software expansion allows you to create a modern user interface application in a fast and seamless way.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in TouchGFX system and its integration with other STM32 development tools
- Engineers who wish to understand more TouchGFX application creation
Benefits you will take away
- Overview of STM32 as one-time shop answering all needs for HMI implementation in embedded applications
- Knowledge about the free-of-charge TouchGFX framework for STM32 and its seamless integration within the complete STM32 ecosystem
- Get an experience in TouchGFX Designer, STM32CubeMX, new X-CUBE-TouchGFX software expansion pack and STM32CubeIDE on real HMI use case examples
- Be able to continue evaluation and development of their own HMI implementation with STM32 GFX framework and ecosystem
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 3 hours for theory and around 2 hours for labs, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction and agenda
- STM32 for Graphical user interface applications
- Introduction to TouchGFX Framework
- Hands-on block:
- Basic layout
- Adding interactions
- Temperature Sensor Display
- LEDs and buttons
- Multi language support
- STM32H7B3I-DK board
- microUSB cable
- PC with preinstalled software. Detailed instruction for this step is present within document "Graphics Workshop preliminary setup instructions.pdf" located within materials folder
All materials (including prerequisites, sources of the examples and "Questions and Answers" documents) related to this video can be found here.
The STEVAL-DPSTPFC1 3.6 kW bridgeless totem pole boost circuit achieves a digital power factor correction (PFC) with inrush current limiter (ICL). It helps you to design an innovative topology with the latest ST power kit devices: a silicon carbide MOSFET (SCTW35N65G2V), a thyristor SCR (TN3050H-12WY), an isolated FET driver (STGAP2S) and a 32-bit MCU (STM32F334).
Person Presence Detection is one of the demo available in our new FP-AI-VISION1 function pack. Running on STM32H7 and STM32L4 this demo shows you how wide is the panel of Artificial Intelligence applications you can develop on STM32 thanks to STM32Cube.AI