A leading supplier of comparators, ST’s portfolio offers:
- High-speed comparators, with response times as fast as 8 ns
- Low-power comparators with operating currents as low as 210 nA
- High-temperature (150°C) qualified devices
- Outstanding robustness (ESD tolerance 4 kV HBM)
- Space-saving packages, such as CSP, DFN, QFN, SOT-23 and SC-70
Our automotive-grade products are AEC-Q100 qualified and tested with certified high-reliability flow, to meet the very specific, rigorous demands of the automotive market.
Recommended for you
Micropower comparators combining very low current consumption and outstanding robustness
The TSX393 and TSX3702 micropower 16 V dual CMOS voltage comparators and the TSX339 and TSX3704
micropower 16 V quad CMOS voltage comparators exhibit a very low current consumption of 5 µA (typical) per comparator.
The TSX comparators help save energy in application that use power-saving design techniques reducing by a factor 3 the current consumption of equivalent existing devices.
The TSX comparators also increase reliability with improved robustness (ESD tolerance 4 Kv HBM).