This device consists of two independent low-power voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
The input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
All pins are protected against electrostatic discharge up to 2 kV. Consequently, the input voltages must not exceed the VCC+ or VCC- magnitudes.
- Wide, single supply voltage range or dual supplies, 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (IO = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 150 °C
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - LM2903WH
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|LM2903WHYST|| distributors |
Distributor availability of LM2903WHYST
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||MiniSO-8||-40||150||PHILIPPINES|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors