In factory automation, data connectivity is essential, especially now with the Industry 4.0 concept widening its scope. A number of standards are used to support specifically developed fieldbuses including the classic CAN (Modbus and CANopen), RS-485 (PROFIBUS, CC-Link and Modbus), and the new CAN FD as well as real-time Ethernet.
We have a broad range of high-performance 32-bit STM32 microcontrollers with a large set of peripherals to support the implementation of a large range of protocols including UART, CAN, CAN-FD, and Ethernet with and without an external transceiver.
|STEVAL-ISA206V1||38 V, 2 A synchronous step-down switching regulator evaluation board based on L6986H|| Quick view |
38 V, 2 A synchronous step-down switching regulator evaluation board based on L6986H
- 2 A DC output current
- 4 V to 38 V operating input voltage.
- Low consumption mode or low noise mode
- Programmable ISKIP current
- 30 μA IQ at light load (LCM VIN = 12 V and VOUT = 3.3 V)
- 8 μA IQ-SHTDWN
- Adjustable fSW (250 kHz - 2 MHz)
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.85 V to VIN
- Embedded output voltage supervisor
- Synchronization (in all fSW range)
- Adjustable soft-start time
- Internal current limiting
- Overvoltage protection
- Output voltage sequencing
- Peak current mode architecture
- RDS(on)HS = 180 mΩ; RDS(on)LS = 150 mΩ
- Thermal shutdown
- RoHS and WEEE compliant