The L5050SD is a dual isolated 5V low dropout linear voltage regulator suitable for automotive applications, available in a SO-8 package. The LDO delivers up to 2x50 mA of load current, and consumes as low as 5 μA per each Output of quiescent current with device disabled. High output voltage accuracy (±2%) is kept over wide temperature range, line and load variation. Two enable pins allow enabling or disabling each regulator output. The maximum input voltage is 40 V. The regulator output current is internally limited and the device is protected against short circuit, overload and over temperature conditions. In addition, only low value ceramic capacitor on output is required for stability.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating DC supply voltage range 5.6 V to 40 V
- Low dropout voltage
- Low quiescent current consumption
- Precision output voltage 5 V ±2%
- Dual electrically isolated voltage regulators
- Enable input for enabling/disabling the voltage regulator
- Thermal shutdown and short circuit protection
- Wide temperature range (Tj = -40°C to 150°C)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.