L5300RPT is a low dropout linear regulator with low voltage reset. Only a low-value ceramic capacitor is required for stability (above or equal 220 nF).
Typical quiescent current is 55 μA in light load condition. On chip trimming results in high output voltage accuracy (+/-2 %). Accuracy is kept over a wide temperature range, line and load variation.
The maximum input voltage is 40 V. The max output current is internally limited. An internal temperature protection disables the voltage regulator output.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating DC supply voltage range 5.6 V to 40 V
- Low dropout voltage
- 300 mA current capability
- Low quiescent current
- Very low consumption mode
- Precision output voltage 5 V +/- 2 %
- Reset circuit sensing the output voltage
- Programmable reset pulse delay with external capacitor
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- Wide temperature range (Tj = -40 °C to 150 °C)
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.