The L9380 device is a controller for three external N-channel power MOS transistors in \"High-Side Switch\" configuration.
It is intended for relays replacement in automotive electric control units.
- Constant gate charge/discharge current
- Overvoltage charge pump shut off
- Reverse battery protection (referring to the application circuit diagram)
- For VS> 25 V
- Open ground protection function for channel 1 and 2
- Programmable overload protection function for channel 1 and 2
Leading-edge product portfolio for a wide range of automotive applications
STMicroelectronics VIPower explainer
Electro-thermal simulator for devices in ViPower technology
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.