The L9484 is a monolithic multifunction alternator voltage regulator intended for use in automotive charging applications.
L9484 regulates the output of an automotive generator by controlling the field winding current by means of a variable frequency PWM high side driver.
- For air and liquid cooled applications
- Ambient air temperature (thermistor) compensated
- Special default compensation curve with TS-terminal open
- Compensation curve with application specific resistor on TS
- Thermal protection
- Field driver, lamp driver, relay driver, and df (field monitor) short circuit protected
- Load response control
- Single phase autostart
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.