AZURE GUIX STUDIO features
- Windows-based prototyping and development of embedded GUIs
- WYSIWYG intuitive design functionality
- Automatic code generation ready for use in target project, or as stand-alone
- Windows executable
- Object creation, editing, cut, copy, and paste operations
- Fully supports multi-lingual applications
- Flexible color palette selection and extension
- Management of all UI resources the application will use for colors, fonts, - pixelmaps and strings
- Support for up to 4 displays per project. Multiple displays can be of different resolution, color depth, and orientation
- Support for designs with virtually unlimited widgets. This enables the creation of GUIs that range from very simple to extremely complex, to meet a variety of application needs
- Supports a virtually unlimited number of distinct resources, e.g., colors, fonts, pixelmaps, strings, etc., giving the designer a vast set of tools with which to craft the most effective and user-friendly interface possible
Free evaluations are available from http://www.rtos.com/st_x-ware_platform_solutions.
Full source evaluations are also available by contacting Express Logic directly.
Product includes an excellent user manual, read me files in most cases, full source code and 3 months of support.