PowerView provides an integrated debug environment and a universal interface for the entire tool family. Menus, toolbars and dialog boxes offer intuitive and fast access to all debug, trace and logic analyzer features.
It guarantees a consistent control for all tools and a coherent display of all software and hardware information required for debugging, tracing and further analysis. As a flexible user interface, PowerView allows developers to configure the environment to meet their specific needs.
- Support for over 80 microprocessor architectures, e.g. ARM, Cortex, Power Architecture, Intel x86/x64, etc.
- Universal debug module, connect to target via architecture-dependent debug cables
- USB3.0 or Gigabit Ethernet Interface to all hosts
- PODBUS and PODBUS Express interfaces to Logic Analyzer modules, e.g. PowerProbe, PowerIntegrator
- PODBUS Express interface to trace modules, e.g. PowerTrace PX, PowerTrace II and PowerTrace Serial for fast upload of trace data
- Trigger connector to send and receive trigger pulses