The SPC5-Connect Explorer (SPC5-CONEXPLORER) provides a user-friendly PC interface to easily control and monitor signals on embedded target applications using the SPC5-Connect hardware interface.
For each supported communication channels the user can take advantage of controls contained in each tab to set properties for each interface and send and receive packets to/from the target.Latest info and software updates for SPC5-Connect can be retrieved on www.st.com.
- Easy to use interface for immediate embedded communications.
- User friendly configuration of messages and data.
- Send and receive data packets using standard communication interfaces: CAN High, GPIO, ADC, UART, SPI, K-Line.
- Two different transmission modes: one-shot and loop.
- Multiple transmission or sequence via user’s defined scripts.
- Log feature for data archiving on all supported interfaces.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Version||Download|