UNITACMP includes an interface library (Windows DLL and Linux .SO) and sample code which allows a custom application to be built which can interact with and debug an ARM® Cortex™ processor-based system via one of PEmicro's hardware interfaces. Includes both C/C++ and Delphi example routines as well as detailed calling information for the DLL/SO.
- Works with ARM Cortex devices, including STM32
- Works through PEmicro's Multilink debug probes, CYCLONE & CYCLONE FX production programmers
- Provides Interface to Background Debug Mode
- Included in the package are C/C++ and PASCAL modules
- Source and executables provided for both C and PASCAL demos
- Very useful for building production line testers
Compilers supported: UNITACMP and UNITACMP_DIST: MicrosoftVisual C++ 5.0 or greater, Delphi 2.0 or greater.
Development platform: Windows 32-bit, Linux 32-bit, and Linux 64-bit.