The Asset Tracking function packs provide reference solutions for location awareness on any device for logistics, telematics or personal tracking applications. These solutions are based on a broad range of WAN communication technologies, such as cellular (2G/3G/LTE) and low-power wide-area network (LPWAN), with solutions compatible with LoRA and SigFox technologies. Example implementations providing connectivity with online services such as those offered by TomTom and SigFox are included in the packages.
The function packs also include a set of functionalities required for these applications such as:
- Connectivity for accessing various wireless networks including mobile communications
- Geopositioning based on global navigation satellite systems (GNSS)
- Reverse geocoding by the means of TomTom online services
- Environmental and motion sensor data
- Low power profiles and related energy transitions to ensure long battery autonomy
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.