Coming soon (Q1/2020).
- The DHCOM STM32MP1 is a cost-effective, 10-year long-term available SOM based on the DHCOM standard.
- The DHCOM STM32MP1 has a temperature-compensated real-time clock, UART, two SPI and I2C interfaces, one each USB 2.0 OTG and host port, as well as analog inputs, GPIOs, one PWM and a parallel camera interface.
- Furthermore, the DHCOM STM32MP1 supports eMMC flash memory as well as dual 100 Mbit Ethernet and has two CAN-FD interfaces.
- Equipped with 1 GB DDR3 and clocking up to 900 MHz. The 24-bit RGB or MIPI-DSI connection with HD resolution (1366 x 768 pixels) serves as the SOM display interface and is optimally complemented by a 4-wire touch interface. In addition, the module will be equipped with a Bluetooth 4.2 (BR/EDR/BLE) and WiFi b/g/n block.
- The operating system for the DHCOM STM32MP1 is Linux, which can be created based on the Debian distribution or Yocto Project.