The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is an STM32 Nucleo pack composed of the NUCLEO-L073RZ development board, the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board.
The STEVAL-IOD003V1 offers an IO-Link device PHY layer (L6362A) while the NUCLEO-L073RZ runs an IO-Link demo stack (developed by and property of TEConcept Gmbh) compatible with rev 1.1 and firmware controlling the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 sensors.
The STM32 Nucleo pack provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link and SIO applications, L6362A communication features and robustness, together with the STM32L073RZT6 computation performance.
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors and compatible with STEVAL-IOD003V1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and NUCLEO-L073RZ boards.
- The STEVAL-IOD003V1 features:
- IO-Link (PHY) device layer based on L6362A
- Operating voltage range 6.5 to 35 V
- Dedicated CQ overload pin (wake-up)
- Diagnostics pin (UVLO, overtemperature and cut-off)
- UART interface
- Linear regulators for independent supply from +24 V bus (12 mA 3.3 V and 100 mA 12 V)
- LEDs for status and diagnostics
- Overload and overheating protections with non-dissipative cut-off function
- Full reverse polarity on IO-Link interface pins
- EMC protections according to IO-Link v1.1 and IEC 60947-5-2
- Ground and VCC wire break protections
- The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 features:
- LSM6DSL 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- LSM303AGR 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer
- LPS22HB pressure sensor
- HTS221 capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- DIL24 socket for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and samples for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- The NUCLEO-L073RZ features:
- STM32L073RZT6 32-bit microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M0+ core
- Pre-programmed IO-Link device stack (v1.1 compatible)
- Arduino UNO R3 connectivity and ST morpho extension pin headers
- Mbed-enabled (http://mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.