Valencell's Benchmark™ Ear Sensor System is the next-generation biometric wearable sensor technology that helps you quickly develop your own biometric products. The modular design brings together the best available parts of a successful biometric sensor system in a smaller form factor and includes emitter/detector sensor electronics in an optimized optical package with a processor that is pre-programmed with Valencell’s PerformTek™ advanced biometric algorithms.
- Optical heart rate (HR) measurement, HR zone, HR recovery, resting HR, step rate / count, distance cycling cadence, calories, VO2, at-rest R-R interval (RRi) and heart rate variability (HRV), activity recognition (running/lifestyle)
- Single Benchmark™ module simplifies system integration
- Sensor module contains LED, detector, and accelerometer mounted to an IR-filtering window assembly optimized for sensor system accuracy
- PerformTek™Low-Power ARM® Cortex® processor (STM32F4) performs sensor data processing and provides a communication interface to the system host processor.
- Ear Sensor Dimensions: (10.0 x 4.4 x 5.0 mm)
- Sensor Weight 0.175 grams
- 400 kHz I2C or 57.6 kbps UART Interface
- Sensor Vdd: 1.8 VDC to 3.3 VDC
- Sensor VLED: 3.3 VDC
- VLED Current < 0.6 mA Continuous Average
- Sensor Current: < 0.2mA average operating; Processor Current: <2mA standard operating; <5uA deep sleep, 1 mA in Idle
- Field updatable processor firmware
- Patented optomechanical designs
- 100% factory-tested optical and sensor performance