The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor evaluation board system.
It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around STMicroelectronics’ LSM6DS0 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, the LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor and the LPS25HB* pressure sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I²C pin, and it is possible to change the default I²C port.
- LSM6DS0: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8 g) + 3D gyroscope (±245/±500/±2000 dps)
- LIS3MDL: MEMS 3D magnetometer (±4/ ±8/ ±12/ 16 gauss)
- LPS25HB*: MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- DIL 24-pin socket available for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors (UV index)
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
Getting started with Unicleo-GUI for motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube
This video provides you with the essentials you need to know to get started with your mbed project with X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, a motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.