The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo.
It is equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around the LSM6DSL 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope, the LSM303AGR 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor and the LPS22HB pressure sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I²C pin, and it is possible to change the default I²C port.
- LSM6DSL MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) and 3D gyroscope (±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps)
- LSM303AGR MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) and MEMS3D magnetometer (±50 gauss)
- LPS22HB MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- DIL24 socket for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- I²C sensor hub features on LSM6DSL available
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
Getting started with Unicleo-GUI for motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.