The X-NUCLEO-USBPDM1 is an expansion board for the NUCLEO-G071RB and NUCLEO-G474RE development boards or any STM32 Nucleo development board equipped with a USB Type-C peripheral.
The X-NUCLEO-USBPDM1 is compliant with USB Type-C Rev 1.2 and Power Delivery 3.0 with 100 W PPS support, as well as USB-IF certified (Test ID certification: 3036).
It provides a straightforward means for evaluating USB Type-C Power Delivery in Sink mode based on TCPP01-M12.
The USB Type-C connector can supply the STM32 Nucleo development board thanks to a 3.3 V LDO.
- 100 W programmable power supply (PPS) support
- USB Type-C reversible connector
- 6 V overvoltage protection (OVP) on CC lines against short-to-VBUS when the connector is unplugged
- Up to 22 V adjustable overvoltage protection (OVP) on VBUS line against charger failure
- Surge protection and system-level ESD protection on VBUS
- Common-mode filter and ESD protection on USB 2.0 High Speed data-lines
- System-level ESD protection on CC lines as per IEC61000-4-2 level 4 (±8 kV contact discharge)
- Low power mode for battery operation allows zero current consumption when no cable is attached
- Integrated dead battery management for fully depleted battery devices
- Overtemperature protection (OTP)
- Compliant with USB Type-C Rev 1.2 and Power Delivery 3.0 standards
- USB-IF certified (Test ID certification: 3036)
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofX-NUCLEO-USBPDM1
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|Buy now||TCPP01-M12, ESDA25P35-1U1M, ECMF02-2AMX6, STL11N3LLH6||
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||23.5 / 1|