AZURE RTOS GUIX features
- GUIX only needs 13.2KB of FLASH and 4KB RAM for basic support, not including the memory required for a canvas.
- GUIX is written exclusively in C and is designed for speed. GUIX has minimal internal function call layering and GUIX provides optimized clipping, drawing, and event handling.
- The GUIX API is both intuitive and highly functional. The API names are made of real words. All GUIX APIs have a leading “gx_” and follow a noun-verb naming convention. Furthermore, there is a functional consistency throughout the API.
GUIX's advanced technology includes the following:
- Automatic scaling
- Endian neutral
- Multiple display and canvas support
- Supports monochrome through 32-bit true-color with alpha graphics formats
- Hardware accelerator support
- Bitmap compression
- Alpha Blending
- Dither support
- Skinning and Themes
- Canvas blending
- Deferred drawing support
- Multilingual support and UTF-8 encoding
- Optimized clipping, drawing, and event handling
- Window management including Viewports and Z-order maintenance
- Transitions, Sprites, and Animation support
- Custom widget support
- Runtime JPEG and PNG decoder
- Win32 simulation
COMPREHENSIVE SET OF WIDGETS
- GUIX provides a rich set of built-in widgets, including:
Vertical List Horizontal List
Drop Down List Button
Text Button Checkbox
Radio Button Pixelmap Button
Icon Icon Button
Prompt Pixelmap Prompt
Single Line Text Input Multi Line Text View
Multi Line Text Input Multi Line Text Button
Slider Pixelmap SliderSprite
Vertical Scrollbar Horizontal Scrollbar Window
Progress Bar Circular Gauge
Horizontal List Radial Progress Bar
It’s easy for the application to create its own customer widgets as well.
COMPLETE LOW-LEVEL DRAWING API
- GUIX provides a robust canvas drawing API, allow the application to render complex graphical shapes. All functions support anti-aliasing on high color depth targets, and all shapes can be filled our outlined, including solid and pixelmap pattern fills. Drawing functions include:
Line Draw Rectangle Draw
Circle Draw Ellipse Draw
Arc Draw Chord Draw
Pie Draw Pixelmap Draw
Pixelmap Blend Pixelmap Rotate
Pixelmap Tile Pixel Draw
Text Draw Text Blend
DEFAULT FREE FONTS AND EASY TO ADD MORE
- GUIX provides a free set of TrueType fonts. Developers can add additional TrueType fonts as desired. The GUIX font format supports 8bpp anti-aliasing, 4bpp anti-aliasing, and 1bpp monochrome fonts. For the most resource-constrained applications, GUIX pre-renders the TrueType fonts to a compressed bitmap format using our GUIX Studio desktop tool.
CUSTOM JPG AND PNG DECODER IMPLEMENTATION
- In addition to providing pre-conversion capability in the GUIX Studio application, GUIX also provides a complete runtime JPG and PNG file decoder implementation. This implementation supports color space conversion, dithering, and runtime creation of GUIX compatible pixelmap format images.
EXTENSIVE DISPLAY AND TOUCHSCREEN SUPPORT
- GUIX provides generic display drivers for nearly all color formats, including 1bpp monochrome, 8 bpp palette, 8 bpp 3:3:2 format, 16 bpp 565 rgb format, 16 bpp 4:4:4:4 format, 32 bpp x:r:g:b format, and 32 bpp a:r:g:b format.
GUIX STUDIO DESKTOP WYSIWYG TOOL
- GUIX Studio provides a complete WYSIWYG screen design environment which allows the user to drag-and-drop graphical elements used to build the GUI screens.
COMPLETE WIN32 SIMULATION
- GUIX runs on a Windows PC, using exactly the same drawing library that runs on the target board. With GUIX, you can build and run a GUI application on the PC, and use the same application code on your target for debugging, rapid prototyping, demonstration, and WYSIWYG target operation.
- ThreadX is easy to install, learn, use, debug, verify, certify and maintain.
- ThreadX is licensed royalty-free, for the lowest possible manufacturing cost.
FULL, HIGHEST-QUALITY SOURCE CODE
- From the very beginning, ThreadX was designed to be a industrial grade RTOS distributed with full C source code.
Free evaluations and full source evaluations are also available by contacting Express Logic directly.
Product includes a user manual, read me files in most cases, full source code and 3 months of support.
|License Type||Commercial with free trial version|
|Supported Devices||STM32, STM32F0, STM32F1, STM32F2, STM32F3, STM32F4, STM32F7, STM32H7, STM32L0 , STM32L1, STM32L4|