AZURE NETX features
- NetX Duo has a small footprint of 9KB to 15KB for basic IP and UDP support. An additional 10KB to 13KB of instruction area memory is needed for TCP functionality. NetX Duo RAM usage typically ranges from 2.6KB to 3.6KB plus the packet pool memory, which is defined by the application.
- NetX Duo provides a zero-copy packet send/receive implementation and highly integrated with ThreadX to achieve the fastest possible performance. For example, NetX Duo can typically achieve near wire speed data transfers on an 80MHz processor (or less), while using only a small percentage of the processor cycles.
PRE-CERTIFIED BY TUV AND UL TO MANY SAFETY STANDARDS
- NetX Duo has been certified by SGS-TUV Saar for use in safety-critical systems, according to IEC-61508 SIL 4, IEC-62304 SW Safety Class C, ISO 26262 ASIL D and EN 50128.NetX Duo has been recognized by UL for compliance with UL 60730-1 Annex H, CSA E60730-1 Annex H, IEC 60730-1 Annex H, UL 60335-1 Annex R, IEC 60335-1 Annex R, and UL 1998 safety standards for software in programmable components.
SAFE AND SECURE
- NetX Duo security is provided through additional security products, including IPsec, SSL, TLS, and DTLS. In addition, the application has complete control over all external access to NetX Duo, making security risk determination that much easier.
- NetX Duo conforms to RFC standards and offers complete interoperability with devices for most vendors. NetX Duo is one of the only embedded TCP/IP stacks to achieve the rigorous IPv6-Ready Logo certification.
- NetX Duo also utilizes the industry standard IxANVL (Automated Network Validation Library) for the NetX Duo core TCP/IP protocol implementation.
- NetX Duo is very simple to use. The NetX Duo API is both intuitive and highly functional. The API names are made of real words and all NetX Duo APIs have a leading “nx_” and follow a noun-verb naming convention. Furthermore, there is a functional consistency throughout the API.
COMPREHENSIVE IoT PROTOCOLS
- NetX Duo has one of the most comprehensive TCP/IP protocol suites for networking deeply embedded IoT applications. This support includes the following add-on protocols: MQTT, CoAP, LWM2M, 6LoWPAN, SSL/TLS/DTLS, IPsec, AutoIP, DHCP, DNS, mDNS, DNS-SD, FTP, HTTP, IPsec, NAT, POP3, PPP, PPPoE, SMTP, SNMP v1/2/3, Telnet, TFTP
NetX Duo's advanced technology includes the following:
- Piconet™ Architecture
- Automatic scaling
- UDP Fast-Path Technology™
- Flexible packet management
- Zero-copy API and implementation
- Multihomed support
- Optional timeout on all suspension
- Static routing support
- TraceX system analysis support
- NetX Duo is easy to install, learn, use, debug, verify, certify and maintain.
The following are some reasons for our consistent time-to-market advantage:
- Quality Documentation
- Complete Source Code Availability
- Easy-to-use API
- Comprehensive and Advanced Feature SetThreadX is easy to install, learn, use, debug, verify, certify and maintain.
NetX Duo is licensed royalty-free, for the lowest possible manufacturing cost.
FULL, HIGHEST-QUALITY SOURCE CODE
From the very beginning, NetX Duo was designed to be an industrial grade TCP/IP stack distributed with full C source code.
Free evaluations and full source evaluations are also available by contacting Express Logic directly.
Product includes a user manual, read me files in most cases, full source code and 3 months of support.
|License Type||Commercial with free trial version|
|Supported Devices||STM32F0;STM32F1;STM32F2;STM32F3;STM32F4;STM32F7;STM32H7;STM32L0 ;STM32L1;STM32L4|