AZURE RTOS USBX features
- USBX has a small minimal footprint of 10.5KB of FLASH and 5.1KB RAM for USBX Device CDC/ACM support. USBX Host requires a minimum of 18KB of FLASH and 25KB of RAM for CDC/ACM support.
- USBX is designed for speed and has minimal internal function call layering and support for cache and DMA utilization. All of this and a general performance oriented design philosophy helps USBX achieve the fastest possible performance.
- The USBX API is both intuitive and highly functional. The API names are made of real words. All USBX APIs have a leading “ux_” and follow a noun-verb naming convention. Furthermore, there is a functional consistency throughout the API.
USB HOST CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- USBX supports major USB standards like OHCI and EHCI. In addition, USBX supports proprietary discrete USB host controllers and multiple host controllers in the same application.
USB DEVICE CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- USBX supports popular USB device controllers .
EXTENSIVE USB HOST CLASS SUPPORT
- USBX Host provides support for most popular classes, including ASIX, AUDIO, CDC/ACM, GSER, HID (Keyboard, Mouse, and Remote), HUB, PIMA, PRINTER, PROLIFIC, STORAGE, and SWAR. Support for custom classes is also available.
EXTENSIVE USB DEVICE CLASS SUPPORT
- USBX Device provides support for most popular classes, including CDC/ACM, CDC/ECM, DFU, HID, PIMA (w/MTP), RNDIS, and STORAGE. Support for custom classes is also available.
- UBSX supports the full Pictbridge implementation both on the host and the device. Pictbridge uses USB as a transport layer but relies on PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) for the communication protocol.
CUSTOM CLASS SUPPORT
- USBX Host and Device support custom classes.
- Host, Device and OTG support
- USB low, full, and high-speed support
- Automatic scaling
- Fully integrated with ThreadX, FileX, and NetX
- Optional performance metrics
- TraceX system analysis support
- MULTICORE SUPPORT (AMP & SMP)
- Standard ThreadX is often used in an Asymmetric Multiprocessing fashion, where a separate copy of ThreadX and the application (or Linux) execute on each core
The following are some reasons for our consistent time-to-market advantage:
- Quality Documentation
- Complete Source Code Availability
- Easy-to-use API
- Comprehensive and Advanced Feature Set
- USBX is licensed royalty-free, for the lowest possible manufacturing cost.
FULL, HIGHEST-QUALITY SOURCE CODE
- From the very beginning, USBX was designed to be a commercial grade RTOS distributed with full C source code.
Free evaluations and full source evaluations are also available by contacting Express Logic directly.
Product includes a user manual, read me files in most cases, full source code and 3 months of support.
|License Type||Commercial with free trial version|
|Supported Devices||STM32F0;STM32F1;STM32F2;STM32F3;STM32F4;STM32F7;STM32H7;STM32L0 ;STM32L1;STM32L4|