ClarinoxBlue Bluetooth protocol stack was designed by embedded developers for embedded developers.
With a simple and flexible approach, the ClarinoxBlue protocol stack enables you to spend more time on your application rather than the inner workings of Bluetooth technology.
Designed for Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), our solution addresses the main issues confronted by engineers in Bluetooth projects; lack of flexibility, increasing complexity and difficulty of debugging.
The ClarinoxBlue protocol stack excels in flexibility and portability, can successfully manage complexity and simplify debugging efforts, making your next Bluetooth project a whole lot easier!
ClarinoxBlue Protocol Stack Features:
- Dual-mode or single-mode Bluetooth/BLE stack options available
- Interface possible with HCI device over SPI, SDIO, UART or USB connection
- Multiple simultaneous profiles/roles
- Modular architecture separates application from profiles
- Processing on single or across processors using RPC (Remote Procedure Call)
- Supports blocking and non-blocking API calls
- Enables single and multi-threaded applications
- Integrates command/response based APIs
ClarinoxBlue Low Energy Protocol Stack Features:
- All major profiles and services are implemented including Mesh, custom profiles and custom services.
- Featuring auto-generated GATT and Bluetooth SIG profiles, enables significantly reducing development times and human errors.
- Implementation for BLE Angle of Arrival/Angle of Departure(Ver 5.1)
- Bluetooth LE audio support (Ver 5.2)
- Many-to-many device communication (Mesh)
- Multiple simulataneous profiles/roles
- Binary (source only for project specific BSP, TCP/IP interface and sample application)