For over a decade, Clarinox has collaborated with national and international clients to develop breakthrough wireless embedded products. We have used our experience to implement IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac/i/r/h, AP, STA, P2P and GO for a range of embedded platforms.
ClarinoxWiFi Protocol Stack Features:
- Supports AP, STA and P2P modes
- Supports multiple simultaneous roles
- ClarinoxSoftFrame architecture isolates application from lower layers; can be used with any RTOS/OS and TCP/IP stack
- Supports a wide range of embedded platforms
- Enables single and multi-threaded applications
- Exposes blocking and non-blocking API calls
- Built-in protocol analysis tool enables faster debugging
- Extensive driver-level API for management and configuration of wireless links and networks
- Implementation covers Security Architecture, SoftAP, SoftMAC, and Supplicant
- Suitable for applications in infotainment, data transfer, navigation, video streaming and health & medical devices
- Integration of ClarinoxWiFi protocol software into the ClarinoxSoftFrame architecture facilitates the seamless inclusion of other Clarinox supported technologies, such as Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Smart.
- The ClarinoxWiFi protocol stack is available on the same range of target platforms as supported by the ClarinoxSoftFrame middleware.