RTA-BSW consists of a full AUTOSAR solution including AUTOSAR 4 compliant Basic Software capable of supporting safety critical ECUs for both passenger cars (ISO26262) and off-highway (ISO25119) domains. RTA-BSW is complemented by ISOLAR-A and ISOLAR-EVE tools for authoring and testing a full ECU software stack in a virtual environment. AUTOSAR, the AUTomotive Open Systems ARchitecture, is the accepted automotive industry framework for scalable, interoperable, standards-compliant embedded systems, which enables developers to bring new products to market quickly and cost-effectively while allowing scope to create differentiating features. The solution leverages ETAS's proven RTA software products that support ECU code development. Available for SPC56, SPC57 and SPC58 Automotive Microcontrollers.
- BSW / MCAL configuration and generation
- Configuration and RTE Generation
- SWC authoring tool
- AUTOSAR 4 compliant Basic
- Comprehensive set of communication stacks, network management protocols, diagnostic protocols and OS
- ICC3, ASPICE 3, MISRA and ISO26262
- Virtual Environment to speed-up ECU SW development