FP-IND-PLCWIFI1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you build a mini PLC and interact with it using the ST-PLC App for mobile devices or desktops.
Thanks to the provided APIs and the app available for different operating systems, the package allows managing the system and implementing several ladder logic circuits with different hardware setup.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the SPWF01SA Wi-Fi module, the VNI8200XP and ISO8200BQ digital output ICs, and the CTL01-38SQ7 digital input IC.
It also includes middleware layers for Wi-Fi communication and ladder logic programming.
- Software package to build an industrial PLC with Wi-Fi connectivity based on industrial digital input/output ICs and Wi-Fi IC
- Middleware libraries for Wi-Fi management and ladder logic programming
- User friendly app for Android and iOS mobile devices
- Windows desktop version
- Sample implementation for X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1, X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 (connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board) and X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32